Kanye West Starts His Own Mega-Church, 'Church of Prophet Kanye West' aka PKW (SAT PAR News Jun 20, 2014) Kanye West has purchased Joel Osteen's huge church structure Lakewood Church in Houston Texas for $36 million. This includes several other separate buildings, some in other locations. Kanye West has previously declared that he is the vessel of God and the greatest rock star, but recently in an interview with MTV news he said, "After marrying Kim Kardashian the most beautiful and talented woman on earth, I realized I needed to step up and provide the way for people to hear my music and words that are straight from God. I am the answer." The refitting of the church will expand the stage and will have the most speakers ever assembled in one building, including a newly developed 5000 watt 48 inch woofer made from multiple layers of carbon fiber that reportedly has caused earthquake detection devices to go off in nearby areas. Also scheduled is a levitation device using a large magnetic platform that can hover in the air and be directed anywhere around the auditorium. The platform will feature hologram projections in 360 degrees. Kanye commented excitedly on the levitating platform, "I can bring my message to you personally, like an angel spreading divine guidance."
Labels: Church, God, Houston Texas, Kanye West, Lakewood, Levitation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home