Immigration Reform Advances As Ted Cruz Adopts 30,000 Children (SAT PAR News Jul 10, 2014) Senate colleagues expressed amazement that senator Ted Cruz, Republican, Texas, announced that he would solve the immediate flow of illegal immigration of children by adopting them. The senator explained on the senate floor, "we cannot secure the border overnight, so I felt the Christian thing to do was act as Jesus would, and that means adopting these kids. That way I can involve the government of origin in the discussions of the future of the kids. I hope President Obama sees what I am doing, I am acting where he will not. The humane thing to do is provide for the kids as we create a barrier to protect America. Once the borders are secure I will send the kids to orphanages in countries that I am already in discussions with. As least while the children are with me they can have a positive role model unlike the cruel King Obama" When the senator was asked about the details about how he would provide for the huge number he said, "We have lots of unused buildings in Texas, we can handle it."
Labels: Adoption, Border, Immigration, Obama, Ted Cruz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home